Program Contents: 30 minutes
Copyright Date: 1994
A 30-minute program for persons with limited strength and range of motion.
The video begins with a slow and easy warm-up. Teacher Betty Switkes
progresses through a gentle full-body routine including a seated dance and a refreshing relaxation with Broadway style music.
Benefits of this program include:
• Improved flexibility and coordination
• Increased strength in hands, arms, and legs
• Strengthened heart and lings
• Lower blood pressure
• Relaxation and improved mind-body harmony
• Enhanced sense of well-being and reduced susceptibility to depression