Program Contents: 90 minutes
Copyright Date: 1994
Master teacher and health educator Pat Hulbert leads participants in three 27 minute sessions of breathing for relaxation, coordinated stretching, and yoga movements seated in a chair. This program is recommended as a tranquil supplement to the other Armchair Fitness cassettes. Regular practice of
rhythmic stretching and relaxation promotes confidence, a deepened sense of wellbeing and serenity. The movements require no prior yoga experience.
Soothing music accompanies the program.
Benefits of two to three practices a week include:
• Improved circulation, energy, flexibility and coordination
• Improved muscle tone and control
• Lower blood pressure and improved immunity
• Increased awareness, harmony between body, mind, and emotions
• Enhanced sense of well-being and reduced susceptibility to depression