Program Contents: 15 minutes
Copyright Date: 2000
$89.95 Clearance Price $22.49
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. LIMITED QUANTITY. SPECIAL CLOSE OUT SALE.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
AN INFORMATIONAL AND TRAINING VIDEO
Narrated by Ian Smith, MD, Medical News Reporter
A 15 minute, high quality video that comprehensively explores the impact of osteoporosis for individuals with physical disabilities. Developed by the UCP of New York City as an informational and training tool for a wide audience, including people with disabilities and their caregivers as well as the general public, it features medical experts along with individuals with disabilities.
While the video is specifically geared to the special challenges faced by individuals with physical disabilities, it provides a wealth of information on osteoporosis prevention that can benefit everyone.
Through the video and its rich and diverse images, you'll learn:
• What osteoporosis is
• What the risk factors for people with physical disabilities are
• What you can do to prevent or lessen the effects of osteoporosis
Considered an excellent informational and training tool for:
• People with disabilities
• Their caregivers and family members
• Disability staff
• Healthcare staff
• Students entering the disability and healthcare fields
• Orthopedic and rehabilitation programs
• 34th NCFR Annual Media Awards: First Place, Category: Aging