Program Contents: 15minute DVD.
Captioning: Closed Captioned
Copyright Date: 2005
AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY
AN ENTRY-LEVEL GUIDE
On a first job, students suddenly find themselves "on the other side of the counter" dealing with customers who range from polite to puzzled, from indecisive to just plain ornery. Communicating With Customers teaches how to deal with people-as-customers. Viewers learn how to defuse the anger of customer, the importance of attitude and appearance, how to deal with customers on the telephone and how to serve "lemon aid".
Viewers will learn:
- The importance of making a connection with customers.
- The value of listening and taking a real interest in customers.
- How tone of voice and body language influence job performance.
- to avoid making negative comments about customers on the job.
- A five step process to use with angry customers.
- How to handle mis-communication phrase helpful responses.