Program Contents: Single Workstation WIN/MAC CD-ROM
System Requirements: Windows Vista / Windows 7: 1 GHz 32 BIT (x86) or 64 BIT (x64) processor, 1 GB of system memory, DirectX 9 graphics support. Macintosh: Mac OS 10.1.5, PowerMacintosh, 128 MB RAM
Copyright Date: 2009
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-RETURNABLE
Has everything you need to help teach your students how to make positive financial decisions and live in the real world.
You get the following activities:
• Budgeting Game — a simulation in which students must create a spending plan that fits their income and family size. They'll make real spending decisions in 15 different categories from housing to food to entertainment.
• A tutorial with integrated study questions
• A unique, real-life simulation
• A math challenge with 4 difficulty levels
• Creative writing assignments
• A trivia game with 5 categories
• A careers exploration
• Video presentations and games
• A comprehensive glossary
• Lesson Plans - Step-by-step lesson plans for using the whole program or just the activities you need. The lesson plans include a printed list of the tutorial study questions, step-by-step math challenge solutions and all the trivia challenge questions with answers.
• An Assessment - An extensive, reproducible assessment so you can measure what your students have learned.