Program Contents: Single Workstation WIN/MAC CD-ROM
System Requirements: Windows Vista / Windows 7: 1 GHz 32 BIT (x86) or 64 BIT (x64) processor, 1 GB of system memory, DirectX 9 graphics support. Macintosh: Mac OS 10.1.5, PowerMacintosh, 128 MB RAM
Copyright Date: 2009
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-RETURNABLE
Has everything you need to help teach your students how to make positive financial decisions and live in the real world.
You get the following activities:
• Eating Smart — a simulation in which students must eat three meals a day over a one-week period. They can eat at home or at dozens of restaurants from fast food to fine dining and stay within their budget or they'll find some surprises along the way.
• A tutorial with integrated study questions
• A unique, real-life simulation
• A math challenge with 4 difficulty levels
• Creative writing assignments
• A trivia game with 5 categories
• A careers exploration
• Video presentations and games
• A comprehensive glossary
• Lesson Plans - Step-by-step lesson plans for using the whole program or just the activities you need. The lesson plans include a printed list of the tutorial study questions, step-by-step math challenge solutions and all the trivia challenge questions with answers.
• An Assessment - An extensive, reproducible assessment so you can measure what your students have learned.