Program Contents: Disk One: 3 hours, Disk Two: 56 minutes. Comes with 76 page program guide.
Copyright Date: 2004
Dr. Attwood is recognized and respected internationally for his leadership in the Asperger's field. His book Asperger's Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals is the leading seller worldwide on Asperger's. His winning charm as a speaker is matched by the knowledge he shares with his audience. Brett Emigh and Dr. Tony Attwood.
Features in this video include:
• A live interview with Brett who was undiagnosed and a separate interview with his parents
• Diagnostic Characteristics of Asperger's Syndrome
• Girls and Asperger's Syndrome
• How to explain the diagnosis with the child or adult
• Dealing with adult diagnosis
• And much much more!
An essential guide for:
• Child and School Psychologists
• Special Education Teachers
• Speech Therapists