Program Contents: 13 minute DVD.
Copyright Date: 2011
CAREGIVING SERIES VOLUME 18
This program teaches home care personnel about observation, reporting and documentation, three important areas of client care.
• Importance of accurate observation, reporting and documentation
• Developing good observation skills
• Types of observations
• What you must report
• Definition of documentation
• Difference between objective and subjective information
• The care plan
• Documentation as a legal record
• What to document
• Guidelines when documenting
• Flow sheets and check off sheets: how they work
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.