Program Contents: DVD-ROM
System requirements: PC Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.5 or higher, a 200 MHz processor or higher and at least 64 MB RAM. DVD-ROM Tech Note: Playback requires a special DVD-ROM driver with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP operating system.
Copyright Date: 2000
BEST PRACTICES IN ADAPTED PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS, INCLUSIVE EDUCATION EASILY CUSTOMIZED TO INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
This comprehensive DVD library of adapted physical education makes easy work of training teachers and therapists who want to include students within mainstream classes (K-12).
Over 3000 instructional sets - video, illustrations, lesson text - present:
• In Any Order - 12 Instructional Modules, from Assessment to Unique Attributes of Learners
• By Any Topic - Click Key Words Aerobics with Buddies or Autism. Pull up every diagram, lesson text and video link on that topic
• For Custom Training - DVD-ROM technology enables teachers to customize training sets to meet the unique needs of a single class or student
Includes 1,679 segments of full motion video, 1,400 pages and 25 hours of self-paced learning.
This massive database offers a comprehensive library of special needs training for:
• Adapted and Physical Education Teachers
• Occupational, Physical Therapist
• Child Development Specialists
• Recreation Specialist