Program Contents: 21 minute DVD
Copyright Date: 1999
Available in the United States Only
Shows how to move from school to work through training for skilled careers. Highlights careers available through apprenticeships, work-based learning, the armed services, and an associate's degree.
• How work-based learning in high school can lead to a career.
• What is an apprenticeship and how can one qualify?
• What career options do the Armed Services offer?
• What is an associates degree?
• What eight skills and qualities are needed to succeed in any career?